Thursday, August 6, 2009

We finally got to the Lake!










MY BEACH BUDDIES!





On tuesday i finally got to take the girls to the lake! It was fun! cept I forgot a towel. who goes to the beach and forgets a towel?.... oh right, ME! its hard to go out because they have 2 different sleeping schedules. Natalie sleeps from 10a-noon, then Valerie from 1230-230, then Natalie from 230-430!!! So I am a prisoner all day. It is nice to be able to spend time with both of them alone though. I couldn't be more happy with the way things are going though. Natalie is on a breakfast, lunch, supper schedule, then a bottle before bed. She goes to bed at 8, and Valerie follows right after that. I am very proud to say that I have a 19 month old and 5 month old, that go to bed at the same time, and sleep in the same room! Its been perfect so far. I can't believe how quickly everything fell into place. When I got pregnant with Natalie, Valerie was only 5 months old!!!!!(i found out the day before she turned 6 months) I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it, but its amazing how strong you can be when being strong is the only option.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie actually looks a lot like Valerie in that picture of her in the stroller! They're both so adorable! I love Valerie's bathing suit!
    You've done a remarkable job in getting the girls on such a perfect schedule! Even though their naps aren't the same what's important is that their bedtimes ARE the same! Good for you!
    I'm sure it's challenging to handle a "pre" toddler & an infant but you've certainly proven that you can do it!
    As that darn saying goes - You're never given more than you can handle! :)

    ReplyDelete