Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our visit with Marie, Rich and Cory




Natalie is sleeping in the back






Yesteday our friends Marie and Rich and Cory came up to see us. Valerie was a little shy at first, but as soon as she saw Cory, she quickly became friendly! Natalie was being quite the charmer, smiling and cooing at everyone. She is gettig cuter everyday. We hung out for a while and Valerie and Cory played with toys. Then we went to a carnival at The Common. It was Valerie and Natalie's first time going to a carnival (although all Natalie did the entire time was sleep) Valerie was very excited. I took Valerie on a carousel. At first, I didn't know what her reaction was going to be, but she loved it!!! Me and Brad also went on this hand gliding ride . I hate rides. I don't know why, I use to love them, but now I always get motions sickness, and don't feel right for a long time. Brad convinced me to go. (he said "you can have a baby with no drugs, but your afraid of a ride?", and I thought he's right, after having a baby with no drugs, nothing seems that bad...lol ) It wasn't that bad, but afterwards, I had a headache. Then we went out to dinner, it was nice, because Valerie was occupied with Cory! It was a really great day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a blast! Could your girls get any cuter????

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like valerie really enjoyed the merry go round wheres the pictures of you and brad on the hand glider
    mom

    ReplyDelete